Saturday, August 30, 2008

HERO SOLO LIVE SONG

01. CRYING

TRANSLATION.



CryingDon't try to comfort a pitiful person like me.Just let me go.Yeah, don't wait for a miserable person like me.You have to hate meDon't cryJust think that I'm dead foreverLeave in that way~CryingI won't return to you again.Its over.So nowDon't cryCryingI think I'll go crazyYou're crying alone butDon't cryYou're starting again for my sakeYou shouldn't cry like meIf we ever meet by chance in the far future,I want you to turn awayDon't cryI wont return to you again.Its over.CryingDon't cryDon't cry.

ROMANIZATION

02. FOOTSTEPS.

Hae jilmuryeobnal
Kkeulgogan balgeoreum
Nun ddeoboni
Ijeun jularatdeon gose

Ajikdo neoe daehan miumi
Nama itneunji

Ijen jayuropgo shipeo
Shiganeun
Haegyeorhae jurira
Nan mideotji
Keugeotjocha eoriseoyeosseulgga

Ijen heulleoganeundero
Nal matgillae

Neowa sanggwaneopjanhni

% Cheoeumbuteo….
Noran jonjaeneun
Naegen eopseosseo
Niga naegen haetdeushi
Kieoghae naega
Apahaetdeon mankeum
Onjengan neodo
Na anin nuguege

Ireon apeum gyeokkeul teni
Mianhae…ireohke bake
Hal su eopjanhni

Cheongmal ireol subakke
Neocheoreom dashi
Shijakhal su it neun
Keu dari ogil
Neoreul saranghal su eopga

Neoreul miwonhaeya haneun nal wihae

REPEAT %.

TRANSLATION

02.FOOTSTEPS

That day when the sun set
My footsteps took me
Opening my eyes
To a place I thought I had forgotten

Whether I still have
Some hatred towards you left

I want to be free now
I believed
Would solve everything time
Was that
In itself a foolish belief?

Now I want to just
Go with the flow of things

It doesn’t matter to you anymore

% From the start
A person like you
Never existed to me
The way I didn’t to you
Remember
One day you’ll hurt
As much as I did
From someone other than myself

You’ll experience the same pain

I’m sorry this is all I can do
Really it’s the only

Way I can be
For that day to come
When I can
Start over like you
For me who can’t love you

And can’t help but hate you.

REPEAT %.

No comments: