Saturday, May 23, 2009

[Trans] Ray Magazine – July Issue: Jaejoong

Handsome face and warm personality, and easy to get close with.

Jaejoong described himself easily in TALK section.

Through those clear eyes, what can we see?


1. Curry

I can’t live without curry (laugh). Almost everyday I eat it! I really like spicy food. The spicier, the better.

2. Speechless (T/N: not sure)

Old song, new song… must sing them full heartedly. La la la~ That part, need a high voice when singing, to make it good.

3. Me

Recently, I’ve been appreciating myself more. Watching “Heaven’s Postman”, I want to create a happier me as well.

4. Car

I just bought a new car. Driving it for only 4 times up til now. I really like to drive a car and wandering around. The feeling of being one with my car.

5. Spring

A season where there’s no challenge. Season that fits to take a walk. I’m hoping to meet my destinied one (laugh).



credit: baidu + Huahuabbs.ifensi.com + hoobs
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

shared by; sharingyoochun@wordpress + tikka@redarrowcassiopeia

No comments: