Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[Pic+Trans] Yunjae UFO and YunJae fanarts

Yunjae UFO replies

Fan: Oppa, what about spending a hot night together tonight??

Jaejoong: I have a date with Yunho tonight (really?)

Fan: I saw Yunho oppa’s sister. She is so pretty heartbiangbiangbiang(?)

Yunho: Because she look like me that is why she is pretty , you stay in Gwangju Metropolitan City?

Jaejoong: Biangbiangbiang!

Fan: BiangBiangBiang! Is I start first, don’t copy me. I stay in Gwangju, South Jeolla Province.

Jaejoong: Biangbiangbiang. I don’t care I want to copy.Don’t tempt our Yunho to go to Gwangju.

Fan: Oppa , please do something to Yunho oppa! He did not reply any of my messages ,My friend said she received replies from him.

Jaejoong: Sorry, I can’t do anything to my man. You better worry about me (I also see it this way)

Fan: why Oppa only like to act cute with Yunho Oppa . Why not with me!

Jaejoong: You jealous ? Come! I act cute with you.

Yunho: YA! Don’t snatch away our Jejung!Yoochun: me? What about me? Don’t want to do with me?( go back, this is nothing to do with you)

Fan: Oppa! Yunho is mine! Give him to me~

Jaejoong: hmm Yunho is a little expensive (nevermind, open the auction now)

Fan: Yunho is mine!

Yunho: I’m yours ^ going to get scolding from Jejung

Fan: even in my dream, I dreamt of Yunho oppa beating me

Jaejoong : huh? Why? Is it pain? Never mind , endure it . I have experience of it.
(really? What experience? Mind talking about it?)

source: UFO town+baidu
Trans: Yusuke@sharingyoochun

Yunjae fanarts










for pic credit: as tagged
_____________
This Fanart so Kawaiiiie!.Esp the Pic Hero Inside the Washing Machine,I don't think Uknow so dare put Hero inside the washing machine. If i not mistaken Is it Micky to save Hero?.
Oh!!!!!My "YuJae".Hehehehe.Love it.:)
2nd Credit:- MsJY 4Eva.

No comments: