Thursday, May 14, 2009

[Pic] JoongShim – 3rd bigeast fanmeet extra movie

Jaejoong ” I said do not flirt with my hubby”
Changmin “Hyung I didn’t do anything”

Jaejoong “admit it! You sent him those sweet text messages”
Changmin “No I swear I didn’t text him. Ask your hubby”

Jaejoong “Hey Yunho! Did Changmin send you sweet text messages?”
[[Yunho "No He didn't" ]]
Changmin “See?? I didn’t text him anything

[[Yunho but he did call me]]
Jaejoong “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT”


Jaejoong “I will show u how to spell the word D-E-A-D”

Jaejoong “Why Changmin why………….”
Changmin “Hyung…..i’m sorry I think Yunho Hyung is too BEAUTIFUL lately. I cant resist”

-END-
credit: tvxqbaidu
story by: ChomHan (Chompoo+HanKyung of SuJu) *gets slapped*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really love dis two boys fight for yunho, sweet....:)
Credits :- MsJY 4Eva.

No comments: