Wednesday, September 16, 2009

[Info] Seoul Star Magazine Sept’09 – The sweetest couple

Seoul Star Magazine Vol.27 September 2009 announces the result of the poll in the game zone with the topic

“The sweetest couple” (the fans can submit the votes via mails)

The topic was posted in Seoul Star Magazine Vol.26

Here is the result:

1. YunJae (Yunho + Jaejoong) = 39.8%
2. HanChul (HanKyung+Heechul) = 10.1%
3. KiHae (Kibum+DongHae) = 9.5%
4. YeRyoe (Yesung+Ryoewook) = 7.6%
5. KyuMin (KyuHyun+Sungmin) = 6.3%

[T/N SYC will trans only the comment for Yunjae and the polls are based on the fans of this magazine]

“I vote for Yunjae couple! Yunho got the leadership character and Jaejoong got the mother character. I feel happy When I see this couple together. I know their friendship will stay forever. Yunho Appa and Jaejoong Umma never let each other down. There are so many Yunjae moments for Yunjae fans to imagine about.Sometimes I feel so envious that I wish I could separate them lol *turns into evil mode* but been thinking of that I think I just let be like this. At this time we must give up on Yunho and give him to Jaejoong (Jaejoong we surrender to you) Apparently there’s something going on bewteen the leader and the lead singer of TVXQ…..that both of them are the very true friends for sure lol”

Congrats to YUNJAE!!!!!!!!!!!

source: seoul star
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
Shared By:-MsJaeyai 4Eva.

No comments: