Friday, December 18, 2009

[Trans] Bigeast Limited Calendar’s Messages from Members


Price: 5,500 yen (shipping tax included)

In addition to the offshot snap pictures, there are also illustrations the members drew themselves containing interesting messages from them~
Week Calendar (55 pages)
[Size] 184 mm x 152 mm
[Materials] calendar: paper, ring: iron, nylon.
[Origin] Japan

Members messages inside:
Hero Jejung

Jejung: I’m already 24 years old~ eh~ I’m working to be a much better quality man~ Everyone should support me~

Micky yuchun

Yuchun: I’d like to thank everyone not just in my birthday, I feel grateful to you everyday, so… ARIGATO!
U-Know yunho

Yunho: This year I’m going to be 24 years old! It’s because everyone support that makes me to be what I am now… We’ll keep growing in the future, so please continue suporting us alright~
“U-Know”

Max changmin

Changmin: It is my birthday! Ha Ha Ha the day of my own! You! Congratulate me, quick! \ ^ o ^ /

Xiah junsu

Junsu: first of all, I’d like to wish you all a happy New Year. My birthday is coming up soon after (T/N: he’s referring to his registered birthday in January). Junsu in 2010 will be more handsome, active, and also work harder. Hope that it will be a better new year ^___^
source: ameblo musubi + withtvxq
Shared By:- MsJaeyai 4Eva.

No comments: