Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Just for Zyra Joongie".

"Zyra, u knw wht Last night i send you a 'Sonmul' for u B'DAY Present.But...after 30min, They call me back, They said u don't want to open your house door, So...i asked them comeback. "Wht the matter ah?".
After 30min.... "2 Devil" come to me."OH MY GOD!!!!!".

Now i knw y you don't want to open your house door, Sorry dear....am i make u afraid?.
Then... i have another idea, How abt i send you an animal,


Goat
'Goat', But i'm not sure, becoz this goat to dorky,myb u can't handel it. Then how abt 'Rabbit'?
Rabbit
Still i'm not sure, coz my rabbit is so 'Cute', i think he will be make u don't sleep well. Then how abt 'Mouse'?
Mouse
But i heared u so scary of mouse, so i change it, how abt 'Cat'?, coz this lovely mouse like to play around in your hand and sometimes like to sleep with u.
Cat
so i think dis is the perfect sonmul to u...,Yeyeyeyeye....
Then...my Y.bro said to me u already hv alot of cat in your house. :( "Wht! another problem is coming, coz dis cat don't like share her 'mam' with another cat. Then i check my animal list.Only left 3 kind of animal.
Bird
'Bird', i think is to difficult to handle, becoz it wings is to many, u must bed him 3 times everyday, if not the wings will be damages. Another animal is 'Panda'.
Panda
But, no matter this Panda look so sweet, it was very dangerous to u.Coz this Panda don't like another girls to touch he's body except me :). Sorry....i really2 can't send u him."Oh my......" my last list animal is 'Hensom Mermaid'.
Mermaid
Also i got a problem, i think near your house doesn't hv any 'Sea', am i rite?. Like u knw this animal only can live in sea water and very deep water.
"Oh.... sorry dear, i don't hv any idea anymore. Wht i must send to u for your B'Day Present this year." Then i check my 'H.phone', i want to send you a msg,Went i see my HP Screen, "WOW"!!!!!.....how can't i forgetten abt 'HIM'."My Littel Angel".Behind my back smilling so sweet.
My Littel Angel.
Yes yes yes!!!!.... ok ok ok alright....., i got it. i send Him to u k, just remember he will always Inside u no matter wht happen, times, day, month or ...., He like to near u,especially u can feel it inside your Heart.:)
So.... i hope u takecare of him from now on k.
+Bonus
Some Greeting 4 u

A Party for u

A kek from Kangin.









I hope you like this Present.:)
From:- MsJaeyai 4Eva.

No comments: